Friday, July 2, 2010

New Idea Book & Catalog is UNLEASHED!!!

WOW! I can't wait for all of you to get a look at the new catalog (http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/default.asp)....it is simply WOW! Every year Stampin' Up! comes up with incredible new stamp sets and goodies for us to devour, but this year is over the top. As you probably know by now, we have had a complete (well, it seems like it) overhaul of our color families. So for the last 2 days I have been gathering the retired sets, accessories and grouping ink pads, reinkers and paper together for a gigantic sale at my ICE CREAM SOCIAL event. This FREE event is scheduled for July 17th, from 6 to 9 p.m. at my house, please call me for directions if you haven't been here before at 303-908-8504. Join us for free Ice Cream, yummy toppings, a gigantic sale, a fun make & take using the new colors with some new embellishments and party specials! Mark it on your calendar, July 17th, 6 to 9 p.m. at my house. I'm finishing up my inventory sorting today and will have a sample to post later today.
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment