Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Computer Issues.....but it's finally here!

I finally am able to upload my card using our newest colors and Hostess Only set. (My computer is so slow I could run a marathon while it phases from one screen to another) However, I think this card turned out very well, I love the new colors! I used the Marina Mist, Soft Suede, Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso ink and our new Rhinestones! The Big Shot embossing folders make it SOOOO easy to add a touch of texture and of course, punches. I did spend some time hand cutting the flower out, probably not something I'd do too often. This card came together fairly fast, even with the extra cutting. I am going to devote some time to using our new Color Coach and trying some new color combos, I do tend to stick with the same schemes over & over. I do think the Early Espresso and Soft Suede are going to be my two new favorites, they really bring out the best in the other colors. You'll have to let me know what you're new favs are. Don't forget to stop by on the 17th of this month between 6-9 pm for a big Ice Cream Social event and check out the new colors for yourself.
I hope you come back to visit soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment