Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ice Cream Social was Yummy!

Thanks to all that dropped by! I was so happy to see the variations on the original make & take. It's always amazing to see how many different cards can come out of one template design. I am posting the original make & take for all to see, so feel free to CASE as you see fit.  I can see that I need to brush up on my photography skills when trying to capture the beauty of a card with bling. I used markers to color the flowers and stems, rhinestones for bling and, punches of course!  I also had a selection of samples using our new Newsprint Designer Series Paper....LOVE that paper! I'll be posting more of those pictures later. See you all soon! **I just realized that I use a lot of brown.....gotta change that up, especially since I have SO MANY new colors to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment