Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Creative Block

I
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

I don't know about all of you, but sometimes I go blank when it comes to designing.....That's when I pull out my old copies of the Stampin' Success magazines. The Stampin' Success is a monthly publication that Stampin' Up! sends all us Demonstrators and it's FILLED TO THE BRIM with creative ideas (cards, scrapbook pages, 3-d items and tons of WOW ideas from fellow demos or the home office). It also has business building tips, success stories of course, monthly contests and demonstrator profiles along with RECOGNITION to the demos that are reaching out and making a difference in the world. I really do rely on that magazine for ideas and encouragement. It's just one of the many, many perks of being a Stampin" Up! Demonstrator. You should call me for more info....

No comments:

Post a Comment