Monday, April 25, 2011

The first step in a scrapbook page

I had this card front in my "treasure" drawer made with a Stampin' Up! embossing folder. Then I found this sweet picture of my daughter, Amy and since I am in the scrapbooking frame of mind....I thought together they made a great start to a wonderful page :)
I used the new Four Frames stamp set (that is SNEAK PEEK of what's coming up in the new catalog in July) to put the date of the picture, but, sigh, I have packed away my photo safe pens and markers.
So I have to put a sticky note on the back of the frame until I can unpack my stuff.

I did want to remind you that you too can get this set and some marvelous new DSP called Paisley Petals for only a $25 order until April 30.

Please check out all of the details on my website at WWW.jackiehoward.stampinup.net or call me at 303-908-8504.

Hurry, time is running out!!!!


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment