Sunday, January 9, 2011

Inspired: Frame using Retired Designer Series Paper

I made this frame using up some of my retired stash of Designer Series Paper, some our awesome (no, really, it is awesome!) textured paper, a chipboard flower covered in craft ink and Iridescent Ice embossing powder,  a retired punch (BoHo Blossoms), some white ribbon and our Rhinestones in the middle of the flowers.  I made it for my niece, Tracy who is a fantastic artist/painter. The frame has tons of sparkle in it, but that doesn't seem to show up in the picture at all. The flower itself is ALL SPARKLE and the colors just flow together so nicely. I love that all of our products coordinate together, stamps, punches, colors, well, EVERYTHING! It makes putting together a project fast, easy and fun......what could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment