Friday, October 29, 2010

FREE SHIPPING *FREE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER

Now that I am "officially" in my 10th year as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I am offering FREE SHIPPING on any $50+ order. ***OR*** you can book a party before Dec 31, 2010 and receive not only free shipping on your personal hostess order but I will personally give you a free package of Designer Series paper, your choice (up to an $11.95 value). So, let me recap what you get when you book a party ($150 merchandise total) with me before Dec 31st, You will receive a level 1 Hostess Only gift (your choice), $15 in free merchandise, free shipping on your personal order AND a package of Designer Series Paper (your choice, up to $11.95). WOW, that is a deal! I do have a couple of dates available in Nov and December, but if none of those work for you, call me at 303-908-8504 and we can work out a date that's good for both of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment