Thursday, January 6, 2011

Welcome to Stock Show!

It's January in Denver, that means cold weather and Stock Show is in town. This will be my daughter's last Stock Show with Westernaires. :(

It all starts with the Stock Show Parade which is always fun to photograph. We will actually have a herd of Longhorn Bulls running down the center of a downtown street! It's like the running of the bulls in Spain only under much more control. It's a fairly long parade with most of the Show Show acts being represented and it's always great to see the children's faces when the horses and bulls come by.
I always take pictures with my big camera, but I will try to get a decent shot with my phone so I can upload it as it's happening. It'll be just like you're there with me.....TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment