Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

I don't usually make resolutions for the New Year but I am making an exception this year. This is the year I go from a "hobby" Demonstrator to a "business" Demonstrator. I have been job hunting for the last 6 to 8 months and I haven't been able to find a position that offers the benefits and opportunities that my very own Stampin' Up! Business allows me. Don't get me wrong, there are some great jobs out there......and for every 1 position there are 1or 2 hundred qualified people applying for it. I may not have a degree, but I love stamping, scrapbooking and, well, anything to do with Stampin' Up! I love getting together with all of you, doing a couple of stamping projects, laughing and just having a great time.
When I think of it.......I already have my "perfect" job.
So, now I'd like to thank all of my wonderful friends, family and the best customers in the world for helping me see the light. Bless you all!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment