Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ready, Set, STAMP! Check out the NEW Idea Book & Catalog for 2012!

Ready, Set, STAMP-Check out the NEW Idea Book & Catalog!

I have had this catalog for about a month now & it already looks tired & worn out :(

I am much more "into" scrapbooking then I am into cards......although, I do handout a ton of cards. So, I was pleasantly surprised when I opened this Idea Book and found tons of pages, tags and other "safe" elements that I can use on my pages.
I tend to over think the layout of my pages and the samples this year really have helped me see the wow factor of some of the most basic techniques.

Please take a few minutes (LOL-WHO am I kidding?) to look over the new Idea Book & Catalog by going to www.jackiehoward.stampinup.net.

If you want to own a copy of this wonderful book (that is crammed with great ideas), give me a call and I can help you accomplish that.

No comments:

Post a Comment