Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Holidays are "officially" underway! Are you ready???

Hi all!!!! I can't believe it's Dec 1st already. I am planning out my personal Christmas cards tomorrow and will have one for you to see in the morning. Stampin' Up! has so many new papers, accessories and bling this year, the possibilities are endless. I plan on designing about 4-5 cards and will have you preview them as the time goes on.
If you haven't started your cards yet, you need some ideas or you'd like to just get together to get some stamp time in....call me, I am always here to help you out. I do plan on getting a few people together on a Sunday afternoon and stamp our cards all at once. Keep checking back on this blog and don't forget to check out my website at www.jackiehoward.stampinup.net for upcoming classes and specials!

No comments:

Post a Comment