Monday, October 4, 2010

Are You Ready for the Holidays???

I can't believe that the Holidays are upon us already! I have started planning my Christmas cards and hand stamped gifts and I can hardly wait to get started on them. I have stamped 6 different Christmas cards so far for my upcoming 1st Annual Christmas Event on Oct. 9 for the first stage of the event and then we'll finish up the event on Oct. 23rd. I plan on having at least a dozen cards for people to come look at on the 9th, then they choose which card(s) they want to make, pay for just those cards and then I will order all the the supplies. Then, on the 23rd of Oct, everyone returns and we spend a couple of hours putting all the cards together....a big stamping party!!! If you are interested in this event, please let me know asap at 303-908-8504 or e-mail me at stampingjackflash1@msn.com.
I haven't even started playing with all of our new stuff, like our new FABRIC!!! The Glitter Brads are a favorite of mine already, nothing like a shiny bling to dress up a card or scrapbook page.
And the new embossing folders and snowflake die for our Big Shot, WOOOO-HOOOOO! Those babies just make you feel like creating a blizzard of projects, they REALLY DO! I will have some precious time tomorrow to play, so I'll be uploading some sneak-peeks tomorrow (I don't plan on showing all of the card, you'll just have to drop by my house on the 9th to see the finished card!!). I hope to see you on the 9th, don't forget to let me know you'll be coming over ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment